Litigation Protocols and Procedures (x±)
20170617 Entities Domains E-mail
The following screenshots have been obtained from 20170617 Entities Domains E-mail.pdf and are self-explanatory. This pdf supersedes the below text, though the latter is maintained for reference to the original article.
THE [DRAFT IN PROGRESS] – 16 JUNE 2017 LAUNCH REVISED DATE BECAUSE OF EVERSHEDS FRAUD.
Legal Resolution (“LEGRES”)
My colleagues are handling the resolution of outstanding matters as the various parties in Australasia seem to be [deliberately] unable to follow extremely straightforward procedures.
As I have stated repeatedly, delays in attending to matters have been caused by Tortious Interference and Injurious Falsehoods – inciting violence against me and the infliction of serious criminal injuries naturally takes time to overcome. Considering the hacking and spoliation of evidence as well, external factors beyond my control are clearly to blame.
I note quite a number of UK parties have become embroiled in the mess and I look forward to dealing with all and sundry in the manner which most befits them.
* * SERVICE BY E-MAIL IS ACCEPTED * *
[DRAFT] Specific E-mail Addresses Must be Used [to be notified next week]
In an attempt to reduce the impact of fraud which seems to pervade this part of the world, new e-mail addresses have been set up.
The e-mail address is in the format of [email protected] where the X is either the domain or the actual e-mail address of the party. The correct domain will appear here and newdomain.com is simply an example.
For example if the sender domain is thongpartnership.com then the e-mail address for communication on the LEGRES system would be email@example.com .
If the party were an individual whose e-mail address was [email protected] then the e-mail address on the LEGRES system would be firstname.lastname@example.org .
If those e-mail addresses are used to communicate then any e-mails sent from either the thongpartnership.com domain to [email protected] or the [email protected] e-mail to [email protected] will be successfully delivered on the system.
JSRDS.Legal / Rhodium.Legal
These two e-mail addresses have been working perfectly and were set up to expedite litigious issues. The purpose was to specifically whitelist ‘important’ e-mails so that they would not be joining over 10,000 incoming per day which would be extremely difficult to process due to limited Human Resources.
However as of 16 June 2017 any e-mails sent to the above addresses will be automatically rejected and the sender will be notified accordingly of the new e-mail addresses. Remember to check junk mail folders.
[DRAFT] Service of Process (Non-Personal)
E-mail systems have been enhanced to ensure that there is a full demonstrable audit trail which can be presented as evidence in judicial proceedings.
Accordingly NON-PERSONAL SERVICE IS ACCEPTED BY E-MAIL providing all the following terms 1 through 13 are complied with:-
[DRAFT] Document Mechanics and Procedure
- Service can only be effected by the litigant or its lawyer – no third party service (howsoever associated) is accepted;
- Documents must be in Adobe Portable Document format (“PDF”);
- Documents must be colour scanned at 300 dpi, or a pdf generated from a source document;
- Court Stamps, signatures and page numbering must be clearly visible;
- All pages must be numbered sequentially;
- Each e-mail message (including PDF attachments) can not be larger than 5Mb in size, so any large pdfs will need to be split accordingly to meet the 5Mb message limit, which means the PDF size would be around 4Mb;
- Around 250Mb spread over multiple messages would be acceptable;
- Only an absolutely minimal amount of text should appear in the e-mail body (preferably none) as the system is designed to strip attachments and store them safely on multiple systems for processing by lawyers;
- Publicly verifiable digital signatures should be embedded and used wherever possible, though not essential;
- The document must be complete and no further communications and/or discussions should be required to deal with the matter. Should additional materials be required then they will be requested within 48hrs of receipt;
- When e-mails are successfully accepted by the e-mail system for processing, an Autoresponse confirmation will be provided to the sender, which will confirm the current date and will include the words ‘SERVICE ACCEPTED SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION’. The confirmation would be sent within a few minutes of the sender’s e-mail;
- Within 72hrs of the SERVICE ACCEPTED SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION autoresponse message, a PDF will be e-mailed to the sender, containing the words ‘SERVICE ACCEPTED BY XXX YYY’ in which XXX YYY is the name of the entity being served;
- Should the ‘additional materials’ referenced in 9 not be provided within 72hrs of the SERVICE ACCEPTED SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION autoresponse message, then the ‘SERVICE ACCEPTED BY XXX YYY’ pdf will be provided only upon the provision of the outstanding items and instead a pdf will be e-mailed to the sender, contained the words ‘SERVICE DEFICIENT TRY AGAIN’.
[DRAFT] Service of Process (Personal)
PERSONAL SERVICE IS ACCEPTED BY E-MAIL providing all the previous terms 1 through 13 are complied with, together with 9a through 9c.
After stage 9 above:-
9A The actual litigant or their lawyer would need to make a contact request to Skype ID XXX;
9B Contact Request Acceptance would occur within 12hrs and the video call would be scheduled within a further 24hrs;
9C The video call would need to be recorded by both parties, and the litigant or their lawyer would need to hold their Photo ID up to the camera, as would I.
[DRAFT] Replacement 10 for Personal Service:-
Within 24hrs of the conclusion of the call, a pdf will be e-mailed to the sender, containing the words ‘SERVICE ACCEPTED BY JOSEPH S R DE SARAM’ together with the date and time of the call, together with a URL from which the recorded audio/video may be downloaded. I would also require the video recording made by the other party.
[DRAFT] Technological Resources
The following is software which will assist in the various processes above, though no liability is accepted and the decision should be made by the server only.
Splitting PDF files – http://www.pdfsam.org/pdf-split/
Skype Call Recording – http://www.evaer.com/
this is DRAFT – still determining protocols and procedures.
Joseph S R de Saram (JSRDS)